Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We're eating out for Thanksgiving this year. Yippee. But at least I've prepared by eating a very low-cal breakfast. That way I can indulge a little more at lunch without screwing things up too much. On the other hand, I saved all my flex points and activity points so that I can go a little over the top!

My food-related thanks list:

1) I am thankful for having enough food so that my burden is overeating and not going hungry.

2) I am thankful that I have learned how to be a healthy eater. More particularly, I'm grateful that I'm learning how to allow some indulgences without returning to a life of 90% indulgence and 10% healthy.

3) I'm grateful that I have learned to love healthy foods that I used to hate.

4) I'm grateful to be 60 pounds lighter and for all the related benefits that brings me.

5) And I'm grateful for my family, who tries to be supportive of my healthy eating decisions and who doesn't try to push bad food on me.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment