Thursday, October 24, 2013

Moving Down

I had a great weigh-in today. Better than I had hoped for sure. I have stopped weighing myself at home to avoid falling prey to the number obsession. That makes weekly weigh-in that much more of a surprise--hopefully a happy surprise.

A couple of things that made this week different from being up last week:


  1. I tracked all but one day. It really matters--I tried to argue I could just do it in my head, but here I am, back to losing because I stopped tracking.
  2. I wasn't an angel ALL week. It's more about just being good MOST of the time. I was pretty far off on Saturday (the non-tracking day), but it was a special day with special meals and social things. I tried to make dinner light and healthy so that lunch and dessert wouldn't be such a huge thing. It worked!
  3. For my drive to/from Madison I got sunflower seeds. I get sleepy sometimes when I drive, so having something to snack on and drink is crucial. Sunflower seeds take effort, so I eat fewer of them and they keep me from mindless eating. Plus they are so dang small that I can eat for a long time and not eat a ton of calories. And they are pretty healthy, too, in moderation. 
  4. I keep myself stocked up on Boom Chicka Pop light popcorn. Ohhhhhh. So so good. Four PointsPlus for a nice-sized serving. I linked to the lightly sweet kind, but I imagine the straight-up salt kind is good, too. I love this stuff.
So here's hoping for another week of being good, and going down at my next meeting. I still have five points tonight...what will I treat myself to??

No comments:

Post a Comment