Thursday, October 17, 2013

Coming Right Back

Yeah....so it's been two years since I posted. I'm 15 pounds heavier, but I'm not blaming myself. I mean. I am. I chose to eat poorly. But it's been a hell of a year. Mom died, my beautiful mom. I took a little too much comfort in wine and junk food. I admit that. I just don't *blame* myself.

But now, I'm just ready to go back. I want these 15 pounds gone. I want to remember the wonderful tastes of healthy food, and to remember that treats are best left--as treats. I want to be the person who started this blog all flush with optimism, confidence, and easy acceptance of my new way of eating and living.

So I'm using this blog to hold myself accountable and to remind myself of the joy I felt two years ago.

2 comments:

  1. I thought maybe you had forgotten about your blog ;) Wishing you luck ~ you look terrific just the way you are (by the way)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I'm hoping this will keep me accountable too. Grad school, plus recovering from anorexia, hasn't kept me on the most healthy of food choices. We've got this!

    ReplyDelete