Thursday, September 2, 2010

You definitely don't want fries with that.

Things are starting to hop now for the upcoming (imminent) fall semester. I'm excited, a little overwhelmed, and planning how I'll incorporate exercise and diet into the new schedule. It's going to be hard, but I think I'm going to work really hard to become a morning person. I just hate having to work evenings so much, so maybe if I get up early and work, I can then have evenings freer to work out and relax. Right?  We'll see!

I have some things to write at you about, but I think today I'm just going to post a video...hey, I do this in the classroom sometimes when I'm busy and overwhelmed, so why not on my blog as well? I first saw this when my cousin's wife posted it on her Facebook wall, so if you're my FB friend, it's a repeat (sorry), but one well worth repeating here. If you're interested in fast food, you'll definitely want to pay attention. I believe the occasional trip out for a quick meal is probably not the biggest deal ever, but to regularly consume this stuff seems to me to be a world of problems all rolled into a $5 meal.

McDonald's Ages Better than You Do

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was a video with an old hamburger. I read Snack Girl this morning but this just really hits it home!

    I am NEVER eating McDonald's AGAIN! PERIOD!

    UGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. It's so unbearably disgusting. I have not been in a McD's since I started the diet, and have only rarely been in any fast food place, and I don't really miss it.

    ReplyDelete